Remote learning has suddenly become a way of life. If your home space isn't conducive to this new expectation, then consider using the Red Oak Coworking Offices. Enjoy a modern and bright space with an open floor plan that allows you to have a workspace free from the at-home distractions. Choose to work at any open tables, lounge areas, or workstations in the space. There are sit/stand desks and a cell phone booth to make private calls or conduct video conferences. Enjoy all common area amenities including conference rooms, kitchen with free coffee and tea, WiFi and a business center.
Special!! $29/mo for first 3 months. $99/mo thereafter!
Offices for Remote Learning
Coworking center perfect for
- Remote Learners
- College Students
- Graduate Students
- Business professionals who need a flexible lease workspace.
These Manchester coworking offices are designed to save you money. You don’t need to take out a long term lease on a commercial space. Simply pay month-to-month and use the space round the clock. Never worry about maintenance, cleaning or stocking the kitchen supplies.
Need more quiet space?
In addition to the open coworking spaces, Red Oak also offers private suites for an additional monthly rent. These offices have a lockable door and up to three workstations. All have hard-wired Internet connections. Check out our list of private office suites or give us a call for price and availability.
Where do I park?
Parking in any urban area is always a question to ask yourself when deciding to work in a downtown location. Our Coworking Offices have several options that make this a non-issue. We have some surface lot spaces that we can offer during business hours or you can opt for a low-cost space in the parking garage. What are you waiting for? This unbeatable special is happening right now but won’t last. So, reserve your coworking office today!
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting