Do you need a conference room for the day that is near an airport? Are you meeting clients for a discussion or demonstration and need a place with an HD screen for your presentation? Are you a traveling business person with a need to work in the Manchester area periodically? Red Oak Coworking offers a Daily Use Plan just for these types of needs.
$49 / day
Conference Rooms Near Airport
Two Conference Rooms to ChooseWe have a small conference room (holds six comfortably) and a large meeting room (holds eight comfortably) that can be reserved for a few hours or for the entire day. We are a short cab ride from the Manchester Boston Regional Airport (MHT). Come for just the day or a few days. Let us know your needs, how many people you will have in your meeting, and what your dates are. We can confirm your reservation without delay. While you are at our offices you can use the kitchen area, business center and the free WiFi.
These Meeting Rooms Near MHT Airport - Have the Amenities You’ll Need
Manchester’s best meeting rooms near MHT Airport include all of these features:
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens in conference rooms.
- Access to printer, copier and scanner.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Kitchen with complimentary coffee, tea, and filtered water.
- Use of the Coworking open spaces.
- Sound-resistant enclosed phone booth to make a private cell phone call.
- Many restaurants within walking distance.
- Easy parking options across the street.
Where is there a conference room for rent near me?
Are you in Southern New Hampshire? North of Boston? Near Manchester New Hampshire? Then we have a conference room for rent near you! These conference rooms are near Manchester-Boston Regional Airport airport – MHT and are located in the heart of Manchester’s central business district, they can be rented easily.
There’s also an optional covered garage across the street for your parking convenience.
Going to stay for the evening? No car necessary. The DoubleTree by Hilton is an easy 2 block walk away. Many restaurants and eateries are in the neighborhood too. The business hub of the state is Manchester, NH. The major banks, brokerage firms and businesses are in the central business district and walkable from our office.
Don’t need a Conference room? Many individuals use our daily plan to use the free WiFi, access the business center amenities and enjoy the professional atmosphere while they work at a coworking station for a day.
Contact us today to reserve a meeting room for your next company event, or to arrange for daily use of a workstation.
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting