Our coworking space customers choose the Daily Use package when they need a business office space in Southern New Hampshire to use for the day. With this Plan you can work at any open tables, lounge areas or reserve either of our conference rooms. When you choose a daily use package you will have access to the kitchen where we offer free coffee, tea and spring water, use the free WiFi, and use of the Business Center.
$49 / day
Coworking Space in Manchester
Manchester’s best coworking space is a great option for:
- Traveling sales persons
- Those working a side hustle
- And any other business professional who needs a temporary office space
Where is a coworking space near me?
Your new coworking office space is located in beautiful Manchester, New Hampshire. We are in the heart of downtown at the corner of Elm Street. The office address is 66 Hanover Street and it’s in the center of the city’s business district. We are just steps to dozens of restaurants, the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, City Hall, and other Manchester NH businesses.
The Daily Use plan is available from 9am to 5:30pm. Meet clients on their time schedule.
Do you need to have an off-site meeting or business retreat for up to 12 people? What a great choice for this type of meeting too.
Call us today to book your space or use the form below to request a tour.
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting