Work smart at the Red Oak Coworking Offices. Enjoy a modern and bright space with an open floor plan that allows you to be creative, collaborate with peers and promote your business. Choose to work at any open tables, lounge areas, or workstations in the space. There are sit/stand desks and a sound-proof cell phone booth to make private calls or conduct video conferences. Enjoy all common area amenities including conference rooms, kitchen with free coffee and tea, WiFi and a business center. Collect your mail at this professional location.
Special!! $29/mo for first 3 months. $99/mo thereafter!
Coworking in Manchester
These coworking offices are a great option for:
- Independent realtors
- Insurance agents
- Other business professionals in Manchester NH or near Boston who need a flexible lease workspace.
These Manchester coworking offices are designed to save you money. You don’t need to take out a long term lease on a commercial space. Simply pay month-to-month and use the space round the clock. Never worry about maintenance, cleaning or stocking the kitchen supplies.
Is this a good work from home alternative?
Yes! The Red Oak Coworking Offices are the perfect work from home alternative. Imagine, no household chore distractions. Imagine a stimulating office environment with free WiFi and free coffee. Imagine a professional place to meet a client – no more having to buy them a coffee at a public coffee shop. Have the flexibility to come and go as you please; day or night. Meet clients here on their schedule. Downtown Manchester is the economic and business hub for the state. Major banks, insurance companies and attorneys are within walking distance to the Coworking Offices. Want to grab lunch? There are many restaurants just steps from our door.
Where do I park?
Parking in any urban area is always a question to ask yourself when deciding to work in a downtown location. Our Coworking Offices have several options that make this a non-issue. We have some surface lot spaces that we can offer during business hours or you can opt for a low-cost space in the parking garage across the street from these offices. Parking is plentiful on the street too.
Our coworking customers come from all around Southern New Hampshire in order to have a place to meet clients in Manchester. Some even interview new employees in our conference rooms while they are launching their new startup.
New Hampshire entrepreneurs find having our desirable, professional, business address: 66 Hanover Street, Suite 200, Manchester, NH lends important credibility to their startup.
What are you waiting for? This unbeatable special is happening right now but won’t last. So, reserve your coworking office today!
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting