Red Oak’s Prime Suites are dedicated, lockable, executive office suites furnished with 1-3 workstations. They include climate control and hardwired Internet, all utilities, housekeeping, a business center and all other amenities listed below. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
$599-$649 / mo
Executive Office Suites
You don’t have to be an executive to rent this suite; but you may feel like one! These executive office suites have operable windows that overlook Hanover Street in Manchester. This street is the heart of the downtown central business district. Each office is carpeted and has modern sit/stand desk furnishings. You’ll look like an executive when you invite clients or potential employees in for meetings in the complimentary-use meeting rooms or lounge spaces. Enjoy the use of the business center, sound proof phone booth and free WiFi. Where else could you rent a prime office suite and get free coffee, tea and filtered water in a lovely kitchen area?
Best Executive Office Rental Location
We think the Red Oak Prime Office Suite is the best executive office rental in Manchester because of its great location. On the corner of Hanover and Elm you are in the heart of Manchester’s business district. There are hundreds of businesses, many financial institutions, several courthouses, and lots of restaurants within walking distance of your new executive office! Parking is never a problem as there is a covered parking garage across the street as well as street parking available. Don’t wait! Let’s get started!
Is there parking nearby?
Yes! Red Oak offers a low-cost space in the parking garage across the street from these offices. Parking is plentiful on the street too.
Let’s get started!
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting