Red Oak’s Prime Glass Office Space offers an elegant choice for those who need a short term office rental in Manchester. This dedicated, lockable, private office is built with a frosted sliding glass door that offers a bit of privacy from the coworking area while also providing for a feeling of inclusion and the benefit of natural light. This office rental is furnished with one to two workstations. Use the space as your hub for working. We are open 24/7.
$399 / mo
Short Term Office Rentals
Is there a short term office space near me?
Yes! This glass front office is located at 66 Hanover Street in Manchester New Hampshire. What a great location for short term office rentals! It’s at the corner of Elm Street and Hanover Street in the central business district of Manchester. You will be just steps to The Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, City Hall, the SNHU Arena, hundreds of businesses including restaurants, banks, financial institutions and the Palace Theatre. What if you want a long term rental? That’s OK too. Just give us a call and we can work out the details.
Can I use this as a temporary business address?
Yes! You can use the Prime Glass Office as a temporary business address. Red Oak offers a month-to-month agreement on these short term office rentals. So, use this space for your professional business needs and just give us thirty days’ notice when you have found your permanent business address. These offices include hard wired Internet, WiFi, all utilities, housekeeping, a business center and all other amenities. See below!
Is there parking nearby?
Yes! Red Oak offers a low-cost space in the parking garage across the street from these offices. Parking is plentiful on the street too.
Let’s get started!
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting