The Premier Suite is the perfect small office space to rent for a growing start-up! Open 24/7 so that you can succeed on your time schedule. Rent this office space, furnished with one to four workstations and grow from a one-man-show to up to four people without having to increase your monthly budget for office rent. Not a Start-up? That’s OK! If you need a small office space for rent in New Hampshire we’d like to show you what we have available.
Private Office Rental
This private office rental is a lockable dedicated office at 66 Hanover Street. Furnished with modern workstations and chairs, carpeting, and loads of natural light, it provides a great small office feel. No need to worry about paying utilities – they are included in the monthly rent! Hardwired Internet, WiFi, electricity, cleaning services? Yes! They are all included in this small office space for rent. Plus you’ll get all the other amenities listed below.
Commercial Space Alternative
Traditionally, a small business would have to sign a long term lease. But not here! This commercial space alternative is perfect for the growing start-up or an established small business that needs some flexibility. We offer month-to-month small office space rental agreements. We want you to succeed! Parking is easy at this central Manchester location. Street parking and a covered parking garage are readily available. Can you tour it this week? Let’s get started!
Is there parking nearby?
Yes! Red Oak offers a parking garage across the street from these offices. There is also a parking lot at 66 Hanover Street and Manchester street parking is available.
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting