Do you need a professional business address? A physical street address for your new or existing business? Consider the Red Oak Coworking offices. Your new virtual business address will be 66 Hanover Street, Suite 200 Manchester, NH 03101 when you successfully become our customer. You can use this address for your business for a low monthly price!
Virtual Business Address
Business Address for Startups
What a great option for startups. Many new LLC, LLP or Corporations just need a business address to have their mail sent. We understand and have created this model to accommodate that need.
Use our professional address. It is a real street address, not a PO Box! We’ll hold your mail for you until you can come in and get it.
Do I have to live in New Hampshire to get this business address?
No! You do not have to live in NH to get this virtual business address. We require an agreement between Red Oak and your company. Just successfully complete our process, stay in good monthly standing with your rent, and you can use this highly desirable physical business address: 66 Hanover Street, Suite 200, Manchester, NH for your startup or company.
How long does it take to set up a virtual business address?
We make the process of getting your virtual business address easy. If your business qualifies you should have your new business address within a couple of days.
Contact us now and let’s get started!
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting