Red Oak offers dedicated, furnished workstations in a lockable office space shared with one or two other coworking clients. With this shared office space you will have access to all common area benefits including conference rooms, kitchen, WiFi and business center. This plan includes all utilities and climate control. Enjoy free coffee, tea and filtered water in the kitchen area.
$249 / mo
Shared Office Space
Shared Office Space Manchester, New Hampshire
This shared office space in Manchester is a great option for:
- Entrepreneurs who want an affordable, lockable workspace that is shared by only a couple of other people.
- Large companies that need temporary space for office employees while they build out their space or work on special projects.
- Politicians who need space to work in New Hampshire.
- Other business professionals in Manchester or near Boston MA who need a flexible office rental.
- Start up companies or individuals who want to work in a professional and collaborative environment.
Where can I find shared office space near me that’s affordable?
The Red Oak Coworking Offices are located in the heart of downtown’s central business district at 66 Hanover Street, Manchester NH and at this low monthly price, it’s completely affordable! You can contact us to schedule a tour of one of our shared office workstations. The process to get started is quick. Plus, there’s no long-term lease! We simply require a month-to-month agreement. Now that’s a great way to get your business off the ground with little up-front investment.
What about parking?
Parking in any urban area is always a consideration. Our Shared Offices have several options that make this a non-issue. You can opt for a low cost space in the parking garage across the street from these offices. Parking is plentiful on the street as well.
Let’s get started!
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Mailing address for your business
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in offices
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, co working and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand co working desks
- Use of 2 rooms, with convenient online scheduling, to hold a conferene or meeting