Working in a “shared space” is a more productive, pleasant and focused way to work and do business outside of a traditional office environment. We provide everything your business needs to grow and succeed, right here in the heart of downtown Manchester.
24/7 Secure Access
Choose The Space That Works For You
Work your best at any open tables, lounge areas, or workstations with sit/stand desks. Enjoy all common area amenities including conference rooms, kitchen, WiFi and business center. A great option for those needing an address for their business.
$139 / mo
Access to all common area amenities including conference rooms, lounge areas, library table, kitchen, daily-use lockers, WiFi and business center. Call 603-668-8282 for availability.
$49 / day
Shared Office Workstation
Dedicated furnished workstation in a lockable office suite shared with 1-3 other coworking clients. Access all common area benefits including conference rooms, kitchen, WiFi and business center. Includes all utilities and climate control.
$249 / mo
Prime Glass Office
Dedicated lockable private office with frosted sliding glass doors, furnished with 1-2 workstations. These offices include hard wired internet, all utilities, housekeeping, business center and all other amenities.
$399 / mo
Dedicated lockable private office suite furnished with 1-3 workstations. Includes climate control and hardwired internet. Includes all utilities, housekeeping, business center and all other amenities.
$549 / mo
Premier-sized dedicated, lockable private office suites furnished with 1-4 workstations. Includes climate control and hardwired internet. Includes all utilities, housekeeping, business center and all other amenities.
$749 / mo
All-Inclusive Benefits & Amenities
- 24/7 access
- Business mailing address
- Complimentary coffee service and filtered water
- Individual climate control in office spaces
- Newly renovated elevator to second floor location
- All utilities and janitorial service
- Shared lobby with the Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Signature downtown location with plenty of food and shopping options
- Off-hours keycard access
- Access to printer, copier and scanner
- Powerful WiFi with access points throughout and dedicated hardwired internet in office spaces
- 55" and 50" Ultra HD presentation screens in conference rooms
- Motion sensor lighting, dimmable in offices
- Electrical and USB outlets at desks
- Onsite video surveillance cameras
- Personal peripheral equipment is welcome, such as your printer or VOIP phone
- Variety of desk, coworking and office options
- Contemporary new business furniture
- Personal lockable storage in every office and workstation
- Full kitchen with tables and seating
- Common-use large 8-seat library table, and 2 comfortable lounge areas
- Large daily-use key operated lockers
- Electric sit/stand coworking desks
- Use of 2 conference rooms with convenient online scheduling
Take A Look Inside
Enjoy a taste of the Red Oak Coworking experience with a 3D tour!
It's All About Location
Manchester's Best Address on Hanover Street
Get the office space you’ve always wanted, tailored to your needs, in the heart of downtown Manchester’s central business district.
Red Oak Coworking Offices
66 Hanover St., Suite 200
Manchester, NH 03101
You Couldn't Ask For Better Neighbors!
- Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Palace Theatre
- Citizens Bank
- Coffee Shops, Restaurants, and Bars